Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

INSPIRATION WITH WHIMSY STAMPS JULY RELEASE

Hello everyone!!  I'm here with you today, as well as on the WHIMSY CHALLENGE BLOG, to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous July Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge - SUMMERTIME you have until August 5 to come play along!!


My creation today uses Frog Family from the Lia Stampz Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.   I have colored this wonderful image with Copics and Sharpie paint pen.  I found this great sentiment from MFT and I think it just suits this image so perfectly, sentiment cut with MFT die.  Image is cut with Nellie's dies, buttons are SU, DP is Adorn It and CS is Bazzill and CTMH.   Sure hope you like it!  
Hugs and have a great day!!

5 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

These frogs are just too darned cute Audrey, and it´s a really cute card, you´ve created here. Who wouldn´t love to recieve a card like this?

Margaret said...

Awww... I love this one too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

two cute frogs Audrey a lovely card.
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Audrey what a fabulous and cute image your card is gorgeous x

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute. I love the image.