Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

MORE SUMMERTIME FUN WITH WHIMSY STAMPS

Hello everyone!!  I'm here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous July Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge - SUMMERTIME you have until August 5 to come play along!!


My creation today uses Savannagh from the Marika Collins Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.   I  have colored this gorgeous image with Copics, Atyou Spica and Sharpie white paint pen and cut out with brand new Nestie dies.   I added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, flowers from Petaloo and sentiment from Craftin' Desert Divas which I stamped onto the image piece.  DP is Bella Blvd. and CS is Bazzill and SU.  I have really been trying to work on my coloring - adjusting even more for shadow and light to bring these gorgeous images to life.  I would love some feedback:)    Sure hope you like it!  
Hugs and have a great day!!


5 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Audrey.
Gr Elly

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous image and a beautiful card Audrey.
Gr Karin

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours, and the image is just fab! Stunning colouring too. x

Margaret said...

I think your coloring is marvelous and your card looks wonderful!