Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SCRAPPER'S DELIGHT - ANYTHING GOES WITH TWIST OF CUTE AND GIRLY!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!   Tired this morning and really just wishing I could go back to sleep, but I have a busy day today, so that will not be happening.

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a TWIST of CUTE AND GIRLY!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)


For my card today, I have chosen Princess 3 from Scrapper's Delights Store.   I have colored this beauty with Copics and Sakura pen and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts die.  I chose DP from SU and CS from Bazzill and Coredinations.  Sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas and cut with Nestie.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and bling and pearls are Prima.   Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

10 comments:

rovianne said...

Another sweet card. Lovely coloring.

Is there no candywinner yet or did I miss it?

Keep up the great work

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

very cute card and beautyful stamp!

Bad Kitty said...

Lovely card

Hlora said...

A gorgeous card Audrey!! Your colouring is out of this world, you get such deep rich colours with your markers. Love it))

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous image and the colouring is stunning truly is a great creation x

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a wonderful card Audrey.
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! Your colouring is so pretty! Love all the DP you used! Hey, I just noticed you have over 2000 followers! Congratulations! I think I missed your candy winner's announcement (sorry I've been on a crafting/blogging break this month - we are moving). I will have a look for your winner's post now. That's an awesome number of followers! Well done and a big congratulations!

Carole Pollard said...

Just fab loving this image and great colours Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Nicole Doiron said...

Fabulous card Audrey! Great job on the coloring! I can't wait to find out who the lucky winners will be of your 2000 followers giveaway! I think i read you were supposed to announce last week. :)

Margaret said...

She is beautiful and the pearl swirls are so perfect for a princess card!