Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, October 19, 2014

FALL FUN WITH HALLOWEEN IMAGE FROM TREASURED TIMES RUBBER STAMPS

I'm here a bit late today to showcase one of the amazing stamps available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.   Today I decided to go in a different direction while using one of the many awesome Halloween stamps from Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  I have chosen Blowing Kisses Witch by artist Erica Nicomedi.  The "twist" I decided to go with today is coloring a Halloween related image in non-Halloween colors, so instead I chose fall colors to showcase this delightful image.

I adore this image and it was so much fun to color.  Image is colored with Copics after being stamped on Cryogen White paper using Memento black ink to stamp image.  


I used the following colors to highlight this beautiful image.  I sure hope you like how the coloring turned out!

Hair E31, E35, E57, E79

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R21

Dress and part of socks YR27, YR24, YR21

Apple R59, R46, R27, YG97, YG95, YG93

Hat, cape, trim on dress and part of socks E59, E19, E08


I chose very fall themed papers from DCWV DP and CS from Bazzill.  Image cut with Lifestyle Crafts die, sentimet from Taylored Expressions is cut with Sizzix die.  Sticker from Jolee's Boutique.

 I sure do hope you like it!!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Once again such a wonderful card here Audrey, and great coloring too as usual.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a sweet card Audrey
Gr Karin

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous a lovely image and design Love and Hugs Carole x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute image and darling card!