Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

NEW CHALLENGE AT SCRAPPER'S DELIGHT - ANYTHING GOES W/ TWIST OF FAVORITE COLOR

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a twist of FAVORITE COLOR!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Scrapper's Delights is a proud Sponsor at Kit and Clowder


Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)

For my card today, I have chosen the fabulous image Love Fairy 1 from Scrapper's Delights Store.  Image is colored with Copics, in my favorite color - Purple - and cut out with Sizzix die.  Sentiment is from MFT and cut out with die from my stash.  DP is Taylored Expressions and flowers are Prima.   Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Such a beautiful card here Audrey, love that little fairy, it´s so darling cute.

Sandra H said...

l'm really liking the colour used on your amazing card Audrey and such an adorable image you used too!! xx