Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 30, 2015

NEW RELEASES AT SAMI STAMPS!!

Happy Friday everyone!    I have to admit I am a wee bit "off my game" this week as I had an e-mail that rather upset me, and sadly, I have had trouble focusing as a result.  I am really trying to move forward, but sometimes it is hard to do when someone has said something that you found to be very hurtful.

Happy news is that we have New Releases from SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP to show off today at SAMI STAMPS.  I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will adore them:) You can find Sami's Stamps on ETSY at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and they are available for instant download!!  You can also find the whole collection of Sami's Stamps at SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP.  

Our Current Challenge for January is Add a Touch of Glitter!  It ends soon, so come join us before it closes.

Our New Release is POODLE FOR YOU and wow, you are going to love all the fun images!


I have made a card using "Poodle For You."  I colored this cutie with Copics and Sharpie paint pen and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts die.  I chose DP from Doodlebug and CS from Taylored Expressions and Bazzill.  Oval cut outs are from Tonic die cut.  Sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and cut out wiht Nestie.  Heart bling is from my stash.  Sure hope you like it!!


2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super cute! It would be nice if people followed the rule that we teach our children, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card and images Aud....sorry to read you got a nasty email, some people need to get a life I think...keep smiling xx