Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Holiday Tree Destiny from Faery Ink

Hello everyone!! I am here to share some inspiration with you today which can also be found on the Faery Ink Blog. This month we are turning our focus to Christmas, and as you have seen throughout most of the month, Amanda has drawn some absolutely stunning images for all your holiday creations.

For my project this month, I got to play with Holiday Tree Destiny. This image is great fun to color. I chose traditional Christmas reds, greens and golds. I added Stickles to the top of her dress and used Atyou Spicas for some of the baubles in her hair, the star on the top of her head and her gloves. The greens I chose are Copic colors YG97, G29, G46, G43 and G40. I chose yellows Y15, Y17, Y26 and Y28 for the gold parts on the image. For her hair I used E31, E53, E25 and E49.

IMG_3740

I chose to make a box this time to hold holiday cards. I have put them in the box in their envelopes. I chose Doodlebug Designs paper and some additional paper from my stash. I cut out the image with Nellie's die and added sparkly dots around some of the outside of the die cut.

Sure hope you like my entire creation as well and hopefully it has given you some inspiration. Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!! Also, remember to play in our challenge which you can find at Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Hugs:)

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice

Carole Pollard said...

Another gorgeous design great traditional colours Love and hugs Carole x